So
is on this blog it only stories give !
stories from family life,
from the big real world out there or anything else
Written!
Now I beseech you, I here to follow if you are still my
reviews for various photo projects and / or
photos from my real world want to see!
other but the problem could not resolve, unfortunately: o (
I hope we see each on my new blog again and
you are allowed you there also like to fill in the reader list!
The entire move will take a little time,
but I work on it if it Zwergi Co. and allow me * hehe *!
Thank you for your understanding and the lack of photos I'll
nor the subsequent filing for completeness, I promise!
Wow, soooo much text duckundweg * *!
Sorry, this is indeed now the "Story Blog" * hehe *!
Much love from
Petra o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment