Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Make Shower Curtain Rods Slide Better

overview of the planned information

Since the launch of Cataclysm is now already been some time. It is about time that this re-date information is incorporated. Here is an overview of what I have planned for the near future:

  • values and scaling for the bear and the Cat
  • equipment for the bear - and later for the cat
  • base stones for the bear and the cat
  • Buffzeugs for the bear and the cat
  • Enchantments for the bear and the cat
  • tank experience of the raids
  • General information for the Feral

This is very much that I have again before and I hope it will not be too long take up the current information collected here available.

Until then have fun with the Feral and skin-in - but not let yourself be blown away:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment